Absolutely the best example of "open mouth, insert foot" disease is
Delaware's gift to comedy and the U.S. Senate - gas bag Joe Biden - is at it again.
Here is an item - courtesy of Hugh Hewitt and Mary Katherine Ham - of Biden's inability to shut down his mouth and let his brain takeover:
Wednesday, January 31, 2007
Biden Said Whaaaat???
Posted by: Mary Katharine Ham at 10:35 AM
Hugh posted this, but I'm repeating it because it bears repeating. Biden on Obama:
“I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy,”
A clean black man? The first black guy on the American political scene who can both shower regularly and speak properly? Is that really what Biden thinks?
If a Republican had said this, we'd have a national outpouring of grief over the residual ignorance and racial insensitivity in our country, and the guy would be in sensitivity training until round about the time John Kerry is elected president.
Biden, I'm sure, will pay no consequences for his boneheaded comment.
Sadly, Mary Katherine may be right here. Biden will probably pay no price for this outrageous comment - be it intentional or just his standard foot in mouth disease. Just like it was over looked by the MSM when he made his ill-advised comments about not going into a Delaware "7-11 without a slight Indian accent" last year. Whether he gets a pass because of his maddening loquaciousness, propensity for daft stupidity or because his views match those of his brethren in the media.
Sad, just sad....
View my complete profile
- Biden's At Stereotyping Again!!
- Top Ten Reasons For Kerry's Tears
- Where Is The Courage In The Senate
- Separated At Birth-Executive Branch Edition
- Top Ten Possible Reasons For Bush's Tears
- Senatorial Match Up
- Separated At Birth-Congressional Edition, Vol. V
- Separated At Birth-Congressional Edition, Vol. IV
- Separated At Birth-Congressional Edition, Vol. III...
- Separated At Birth-Congressional Edition, Vol II
- Separated At Birth - Congressional Edition
- Democrat Leadership In The U.S. Senate
- As William Shatner Once Wisely Said - Get a Life!!...
- We're Saved: Barney Frank to tackle "Income Equali...
- What's In The Water In The U.S. Congress and Washi...
- Biden's New Slogan For His Presidential Campaign
- Flashback: "The Alioto (sic)" Hearing: Teddy Kenne...
- Inspirational Words from the Kennedy Brothers
- Who says the good folks from Massachusetts have no...
- First Neil Kinnock, Now The Army Ad Campaign
- Thus Explaining Nancy Pelosi's Election To Congres...
- ▼ January (21)